Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial – Noviembre 2019
AbstractBuck power factor correction (PFC) converter is widely used for a broad range of AC/DC applications because of its many advantages However, the traditional discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) buck power factor correction converter (PFC) operates on constant duty-cycle control (CDCC) scheme, due to which its input power factor (PF) is low. For improving PF near to unity, a variable-duty-cycle control (VDCC) method has been proposed. Fitting duty-cycle method is also introduced to make circuit implementation easier. For verifying the validity of proposed technique, the simulation results are carried out.
KeywordsVariable duty-cycle control (VDCC), Constant duty-cycle control (CDCC), Discontinuous conduction mode (DCM), Power factor correction (PFC).
- Blockchain based auditable medical transaction scheme for organ transplant services
- Study on enhancing the energy efficiency through real-time smart energy management systems for achieving green ICT campus
- Solar energy status and potential assessment across Karachi, Pakistan
- Airline digital click stream event processing for enriching the airline business
- Occupational health & safety implementation framework for pakistani construction industry in Sindh province
- Combining the ethics and science of disaster management: key issues, policy considerations and best practices
- Conducting traffic surveillance for motor vehicle taxation
- Critical conduction mode Buck-Buck/Boost converter with high efficiency
- Design and tuning of digital power line carrier to improve network line parameters at high voltage transmission lines
- Determining the effectiveness of proposed customized financial software in a public sector university