Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2020
ResumenTSR (Traffic Sign Recognition) represents an important feature of advanced driver
assistance system, contributing to the safety of the drivers, autonomous vehicles as well and to increase driving comfort. In today’s world road conditions drastically improved as compared with past decades. Obviously, vehicle’s speed increased. So, on driver’s point of view there might be chances of neglecting mandatory road signs while driving. This paper explores the system to helps the driver about recognition of road signs to avoid road accidents. TSR is challenging task, while its accuracy depends on two aspects: feature extractor and classifier. Current popular algorithms mainly deploy CNN (Convolutional Neural Network) to execute both feature extraction and classification. In this paper, we implement the traffic sign recognition by using CNN, the CNN will be trained by using the dataset of 43 different classes of traffic signs along with TensorFlow library. The results will show the 95% accuracy.
Palabras claveConvolutional Neural Network, Traffic Sign Recognition, Autonomous Vehicles, Exploratory Data Analysis.
- The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) as a support to the CMMI-DEV constellation SCAMPI for the recognition of the maturity of the software process
- Microbial biodegradation of polyethylene of low density, under controlled thermal conditions in air lift bio-reactor
- Vulnerability of the soils of Metropolitan Lima and their relationship with urban sustainability
- Yield of tocosh flour in two potato varieties (solanum tuberosum) and their characteristics
- Acceptability in the optimal formulation of chrysin with partial replacement of pituca flour
- Multiple faults detection and identification of three phase induction motor using advanced signal processing techniques
- Augmented reality based gesture detection & object creation system using XCode & ARKit
- Design and construction of Savonius rotor
- Roadside vertical solar-wind energy tower