Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
In recent years, the field of deep learning has flourished, not only breaking through many difficult problems that are difficult to be solved by traditional algorithms but also bursting with greater vitality when combined with other fields. For example, product emotional design based on deep learning can integrate users' emotional needs into the actual product design. In this paper, we aim to use deep learning and affective technology in the creation of AR interactive picture books to transform the reading process from static to dynamic, enrich visual stimulation, and increase the fun and interactivity of reading. In this paper, based on the three-level theoretical model of emotion, the emotion labeling results are input to a deep neural network for learning, to establish an emotion-based recognition model for picture book images. The results show that the model can well analyze the emotion of images in AR picture books, and the accuracy of prediction is a big improvement compared with traditional machine recognition algorithms. The application of AR virtual implantation technology in interactive picture books on the market is often just a marketing gimmick while combining deep learning and emotional technology can better create diverse interactive picture books to meet children's emotional reading needs, enhance reading engagement, and stimulate children's creativity.
KeywordsDeep learning; affective technology; AR implantation technology; interactive picture book; three-level theory.
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era