Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
Technology advances every day because the business world should not be left behind in it, so there is the adoption of new ways of doing business. This is how ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) plays a key role in these new companies converting traditional processes such as bringing your customers through a web converting to e-Commerce, to a digital process.
Due to the rise of ICT has been the implementation of electronic billing systems, this type of systems come to stay; improvements are given based on an already predetermined structure, mapping in a better way the taxes and operations of taxpayers. Then, this type of business implies having well-trained IT and accounting staff that allows the online sending of the CPE (electronic receipts).
Therefore, this project seeks to improve an internal process in the development phase of the OSE BIZ LINKS that grants validity to electronic receipts, for we will use tools that can be reusable over time, such as Data-Driven Testing, which is a testing technique that has as its pillar two types of data: real data (functional test results) and expected data (results that should have each functional test case), making a comparison of both proceedings to report according to each data compared in this process.
Palabras claveICT, Electronic bill, Electronic receipts, Data-Driven Testing, TDD, Reporting.
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Sustainable Electricity Generation and Storage Mechanism through Doors
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Design and analysis of sustainable beach cleaner
- Evaluation of the conditioning to determine their thermal comfort in the educational institutions of the Puno region
- Prototyping of Model RC Plane for Agricultural Application
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device
- Deforestation in Peru and strategic plan for its reduce Amazonian forests