Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Abril/April 2020
ResumenThis paper describes the most prominent algorithms of Supervised Machine Learning (SML), their characteristics, and comparatives in the way of treating data. The Heart Disease dataset obtained from Kaggle was used to determine and test its highest percentage of accuracy. To achieve the objective, Python sklearn libraries were used to implement the selected algorithms, evaluate and determine which algorithm is the one that obtains the best results, applying decision tree algorithms achieved the best prediction results.
Palabras claveSupervised machine learning, Heart disease, Decision tree algorithms, Prediction.
- Effect of COVID-19 epidemic on research activity of researcher in Pakistan Engineering University and its solution via technology
- Advances in agumented reality (AR) for medical simulation and training
- Extended Kalman filter for estimation of contact forces at wheel-rail interface
- Usability of eGovernance application for citizens of Pakistan
- Adhesion level identification in wheel-rail contact using deep neural networks
- An innovative jig to test mechanical bearings exposed to high voltage electrical current discharges
- Automatic pizza cutting machine
- Aggregated model for tumor identification and 3D reconstruction of lung using CT-Scan
- Validating the optimum tilt angle for PV modules in the highveld of South Africa for the summer season
- Cost-effective and innovative test jig for fishing-bait release mechanisms attached to drones