Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Mayo/May 2021
The present research aims to analyze the deficiencies in the old buildings of the educational institutions of the Comas district; the government has put its interest in reducing the gap in the educational infrastructure in a complementary way in which preventive and corrective maintenance actions are carried out, while school construction follows a cumbersome path. This delays the investment required in schools and universities. The methodology is based on the percentage variations of the schools by levels; for this, a sample of educational institutions was considered, based on critical components such as basic infrastructure, essential services, and advanced infrastructure, deficiencies in basic infrastructure were analyzed, verifying that this is a significant indicator that heralds quality and safety. Hence, it is crucial to work on the replacement of educational infrastructure. The results showed that, in the period 2017-2020, the percentage variation was 7.5% for initial education; meanwhile, for primary education, it was 3.61%, and for secondary education, the percentage variation was 7.14%.
Palabras claveDeficiencies, Old buildings, Basic infrastructure, Essential services, Advanced infrastructure.
- CRM Buck converter with high input power factor
- Urban green areas to improve the quality of life in the San Juan de Miraflores district
- Spherical fuzzy SWARA-MARCOS approach for green supplier selection
- OdorSense: measuring, assessment and alerting the health effects of odor pollution
- Machine learning model to predict the divorce of a married couple
- Modified variable on-time control scheme to realize high power factor for AC/DC integrated Buck-Boost converter
- Web conferencing software selection with interval-valued fuzzy parameterized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets
- Discontinuous conduction mode Buck converter with high efficiency
- Blockchain enabled IoTs towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals