Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
This is the research paper for our project, an efficient and innovative Beach Cleaner. This consists of an introduction to the goals we wish to accomplish with this beach cleaner project that we have designed and analyzed. Our strategy also consists of a literature review of similar beach cleaner projects we found that have been developed in the past by various organizations, companies and students of universities worldwide, we discuss the problems that each of them aimed to eradicate, the problems they faced, how they strategized the whole project and discuss the results. The paper also comprises of a discussion on the steps we used to design and analyze the beach cleaner, and its functionality. Furthermore, we also studied the motion and stress graphs of the design, and concluded our research. We believe that this is the perfect solution to the pollution at the beach. We have successfully designed a beach cleaner that can be implemented easily into a working device.
Palabras claveBeach Cleaner, Sustainable, Robot, Ecofriendly, Pollution, Garbage cleaner.
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Automation of report generation for functional testing – E-Services Operator
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Sustainable Electricity Generation and Storage Mechanism through Doors
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Evaluation of the conditioning to determine their thermal comfort in the educational institutions of the Puno region
- Prototyping of Model RC Plane for Agricultural Application
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device
- Deforestation in Peru and strategic plan for its reduce Amazonian forests