Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Tabark Ahmed Jassim*
Amir Fadhil Dawood
In this work, a pure (PVA) polymer film reinforced with magnesium oxide, graphene oxide poly (o-phenylene diamine) (GO-MgO-PoPDA) was created utilizing the solution casting process in various weight ratios (0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 wt%). It was investigated how varied weight ratios of the nanoparticles magnesium oxide (MgO) and graphene oxide (GO) affected the Dielectric Properties of nano composite films. FTIR, SEM,X-RAY were used to characterized the nanocomposite. The results of the dielectric properties showed that the values of the alternating electrical conductivity of the prepared films increase when adding (GO-MgO-PoPDA) nanoparticles and with the increase of the frequency of the applied electric field and the increase of the particle content, while the values of the dielectric constant increase with the increase of each of the content of (GO-MgO- PoPDA) nanoparticles, but it decreases with increasing frequency. Whereas, the dielectric loss coefficient of the prepared films decreases when nanoparticles are added and with increasing frequency.
KeywordsDielectric Properties, Nanoparticles, Triple hybrid, Nanocomposite, Dielectric Constant, dielectric loss, Electrical Conductivity.
- Effect of method nano application with NPK fertilizer on the vegetative growth of two grape cultivars (Vitis Vinifera L.)
- Synthesis, identification of some new tetrazoline, thiazolidin-4-one and imidazolidin-4-one derivatives and evaluation anticancer of their molecular docking and anti-oxidant experimental
- Study of finfet transistor: critical and literature review in finfet transistor in the active filter
- Performance of column-to-column mechanical connection in precast concrete building under seismic loading
- The Effect of Soil Characteristics On NFGM and FFGM Ground Motion Response Spectra