Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Abril/April 2020
ResumenThis work focuses on taking the research from impact factor to impact which means that it would propose the best interventions required at both public and private sector universities to improve the research scenario in times of emergency. The timing of this work coincides with the current corona virus pandemic and it encompasses the best practices for such an era in modern times. It proposes the requisite revamping and careful reworking of the university towards becoming a research enabler for the students at a time of crisis.
This article analyzes the effects of the Coronavirus disease on the researchers who must maintain social distance during confinement at the university and yet be able to carry out meaningful research by utilizing videoconferencing and other facilities.
Palabras claveNovel Coronavirus-19 (2019-NCoV) or (COVID-19), Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Research, Private Sector University (PRV), Public Sector University (PSU), Higher Education Commission (HEC), National Academy for Higher Education (NAHE), Research goals (RG), Video conferencing (VF), WhatsApp (WA).
- Advances in agumented reality (AR) for medical simulation and training
- Extended Kalman filter for estimation of contact forces at wheel-rail interface
- Usability of eGovernance application for citizens of Pakistan
- Comparative analysis of supervised machine learning algorithms for heart disease detection
- Adhesion level identification in wheel-rail contact using deep neural networks
- An innovative jig to test mechanical bearings exposed to high voltage electrical current discharges
- Automatic pizza cutting machine
- Aggregated model for tumor identification and 3D reconstruction of lung using CT-Scan
- Validating the optimum tilt angle for PV modules in the highveld of South Africa for the summer season
- Cost-effective and innovative test jig for fishing-bait release mechanisms attached to drones