Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Nabil Mohammed Ameen Alimam*
Sarah Ahmed Mokeem Hasan
This studied the effect of method’s and efficiency application of nano- NPK fertilizer (0, 1 and 2. l-1) in addition to the soil or foliar spray on the vegetative growth of Olivetti noier and Thompson Seedless young grapevines grown under Nineveh Governorate during 2021 season. Applications three levels of nano- NPK 0, 2 and 4gm. as soil addition either alone or in combination with foliar application of nano- NPK sprayed three times at 0, 1 and 2.l-1 significantly promoted all vegetative growth traits, height and diameter of the main stem, number of leaves, chlorophyll concentration in leaves, leaf area and leaf area. Moreover, these treatments resulted of vegetative growth parameters compared with untreated (control). Result showed that fertilization with the addition of 4 gm. Nano NPK.l-1, led to a significant increase in the rates of height and diameter of the main stem, number of leaves, chlorophyll concentration in leaves. Foliar fertilization with 2 gm. Nano NPK l-1, led to a significant improving main stem diameter of seedling, leaf area, leaf area of seedling, chlorophyll concentration in leaves. Spray with 1 gm. Nano NPK l-1 led to a significant increase in the height of the main stem and the number of leaves per seedling. Thompson Seedless grape cv. over Olivetti noier cv. in height and diameter of the main stems, leaf area and the leaf area of the seedling.
KeywordsNano, NPK, Fertilizer, Grape.
- Synthesis, identification of some new tetrazoline, thiazolidin-4-one and imidazolidin-4-one derivatives and evaluation anticancer of their molecular docking and anti-oxidant experimental
- Study of finfet transistor: critical and literature review in finfet transistor in the active filter
- Performance of column-to-column mechanical connection in precast concrete building under seismic loading
- The Effect of Soil Characteristics On NFGM and FFGM Ground Motion Response Spectra
- Dielectric Properties of (GO-MgO- PoPDA- PVA) nanocomposite films