Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
AutoresRayan Awni Matloob
Mohammed Ahmed Shakir*
AbstractSmog is a serious environmental problem. It is an atmospheric pollutant that, if inhaled frequently, can lead to lung diseases such as asthma and bronchitis. One of the most dangerous air pollutants is particulate matter with a diameter of fewer than 2.5 micrometers (PM2.5), which may be breathed into the body and cause major health issues by introducing dangerous compounds deep into the lungs and bloodstream. In this research, a new convolutional neural network is proposed, by upgrading and parallelly stacking the two pre-trained models ResNet18 and ResNet50 to form a new modified-combined convolutional model (C-DCNN). Besides, we stacked another two columns of layers to extract the low features of ResNet18 and ResNet50 separately, to create finally four stacked columns of layers. The new model classifies images into different classes based on their PM2.5 concentration levels. To assess the suggested approach, an image augmentation is applied, then divided the images randomly (80% for the training progress,20% of the used training data for validation, and 20% for testing). The experimental results demonstrate that the proposed method increased the accuracy of level estimation with an accuracy increment equal to (6.25% at LR=0.0007) compared to ResNet50.
KeywordsDeep Learning, Combined Convolutional Neural Network, ResNet, Image Classification, Air Quality, Particulate Matter.
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era