Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
A radio controlled plane (RC Plane) is a small flying machine that is controlled from the ground by transmitter. The plane is piloted with the help of a transmitter that communicates with a receiver and sends signals to it. The plane has servos on board. These are governed by same aerodynamic. The rules governing small aircrafts are the same as those governing large aircrafts. The aircraft under consideration in this study was intended to have optimum lift and drag properties. This was accomplished by determining the best values for fuselage length, wingspan, and other parameters. As this RC place is to be used for the agricultural and disinfectant spraying purpose, The dimensions of the elevator and rudder, as well as the total weight, were determined through different analyses. These analysis were done using solid works software.
We build this RC plane to achieve two different goals. The first one is making farmers job easier, faster and much more effective. Our second goal was to use this RC plane for sanitization and spraying disinfectant as during covid 19 a number lives were lost because the process of spraying disinfectant was too slow which lead to the spread of corona virus through our surroundings.
Palabras claveRC plane, Designing, Analysis, Specifications.
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Automation of report generation for functional testing – E-Services Operator
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Sustainable Electricity Generation and Storage Mechanism through Doors
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Design and analysis of sustainable beach cleaner
- Evaluation of the conditioning to determine their thermal comfort in the educational institutions of the Puno region
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device
- Deforestation in Peru and strategic plan for its reduce Amazonian forests