Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
The comfort associated with safety and convenience is here what man fought for. Our idea was to bring both. The culmination of our efforts has led to the us to create a way to utilize wasted physical energy convert it into usable energy and then save it efficiently. As today’s world requires a lot of energy the various stages of their life. So, this idea is explanatory about the conversion of muscle strength into mechanical energy can also be converted into useful electricity power. This conversion can be done using a simple track and gear for the opening and closing op doors and generator (dynamo) to covert the motion of the gear on the track to usable electricity. The novelty of this scientific work is the implementation of four different types of batteries for on the same model to evaluate the system’s autonomy and the efficiency of these battery types on a driving cycle, in real time.
Palabras claveEnergy generation, Sustainable development, Gears, Track, Usable energy.
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Automation of report generation for functional testing – E-Services Operator
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Design and analysis of sustainable beach cleaner
- Evaluation of the conditioning to determine their thermal comfort in the educational institutions of the Puno region
- Prototyping of Model RC Plane for Agricultural Application
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device
- Deforestation in Peru and strategic plan for its reduce Amazonian forests