From 3Ciencias we want to present the new edition of the II Congreso Internacional Online sobre Tecnología e Ingeniería: Procesos y Productos, which was launched with the intention of increasing and revealing new scientific findings of the different disciplines within Technology and Engineering.
The event will take place from October 27 to 30, 2020, and will be held virtually, removing any geographical or temporary barrier. In addition, it is open to all professionals, be they experts, teachers, researchers, etc.
There will be different summaries, presentations and videos with keynote presentations open to all interested parties and subsequently the Book of Minutes of the event will be published with the corresponding ISBN. Optionally, communications may be published in the 3C Tecnología journal (see indexations).
The main lines of research will be the following:
- Mechanical and Biomechanical Engineering.
- Engineering Education Project engineering training.
- Manufacturing and Metrology Engineering.
- Railway, Vehicle and Transportation Engineering.
- Sustainability and Environment in Engineering.
- Civil Engineering, Urban Planning and Territorial Planning.
- Architecture and Construction Habitability and Urban Resources.
- Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energies.
- Industrial Design Engineering Processes and Design and Product.
- Rural Development and Development Cooperation Projects. Cores and smart rural territories.
- Software engineering. Society of Information. Information technology and communications. Informatic security.
- Big Data.
- Naval Engineering and Maritime Industry.
- Physical Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
- Industrial and Organization Engineering.
- Quality and Product Management.
- Operational Research, Modeling and Simulation.
- Forest engineering.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Engineering.
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Technology applied to Health Sciences.
- Electric engineering.
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Agronomic Engineering.
- Food Sciences and Technologies.