1. ORIGINAL SUBMISSION
The originals must be sent to the Editorial Board through the original submission portal found at the following link: https://ojs.3ciencias.com, and if you need help in shipping, you can download the Manual to send articles to through OJS to 3C Empresa and 3C TIC magazines.
Each author must request in the magazine where they want to publish their article within the OJS platform of 3Ciencias. Once registered, select the option “New shipment” within the platform and follow the guidelines for sending items.
You must send to the mail email@example.com the Letter of presentation for sent articles signed and completed. It indicates that the publication is original and is not being published or has been published in any other journal before, totally or partially. The rights of publication and dissemination are also assigned and other terms of the editorial contract are accepted. It can be signed by digital signature by all authors, or if desired by all authors by hand, then scanning the document.
1.1. Review of the originals
All original texts received will sometimes be reviewed by double-blind pairs. This implies that the anonymity of the evaluators and of the author or authors is preserved. The evaluation guidelines are as follows:
- The articles received are reviewed, in the first instance, by the Editorial Committee, which assesses whether it suits the editorial policy of 3Ciencias.
- In the event that the articles are accepted at the editorial level, they will be evaluated, and they will sometimes be at least two reviews, carried out by two expert evaluators external to the journal assigned by the Editorial Committee according to the content of the articles and the profile and expertise of the experts.
- Based on these evaluations, the experts send a report to the Council with the results of the evaluations, and the latter decides on the publication of the work once the suggestion of the experts is received. If the author / s specifies to introduce changes in the work, the correction time is 2 months, and count from the day following the sending of the indications. In the event that this deadline is not met, the article will be archived and removed from the process.
- If the case of the opinions of the reviewers were not unanimous, the Editorial Board will assign a third reviewer to contrast opinions.
- Ultimately, the Editorial Board makes a decision about the work presented. The result of the decision is communicated to the author or authors in a motivated manner. Finally, it is estimated that the publication time ranges between 2 and 5 months.
2. PRESENTATION OF TEXTS
Submitted manuscripts must be in Word format or compatible and in color.
The magazine reserves the possibility to edit and correct the articles always respecting the spirit of the original.
In addition, we would like to thank the authors for highlighting in the original 4 sentences of the text that are particularly relevant or striking.
2.2. Tables and figures
If the works include tables and / or figures, they must be attached in the submission in editable format (eg, .xlsx or .doc). They must be correctly numbered and with a title that will be arranged below, centered, in Arial typography, in body 8 and with a period at the end.
If the figures are not sent in the corresponding format, a special fee of € 4 will be charged for each figure that the publisher is forced to redesign in order to improve the quality of it, as indicated in the section on Publication prices.
The articles, which will be unpublished, will have a maximum length of approximately 5,000 words, including footnotes and bibliography, although shorter extensions will be appreciated.
2.4. Publication language
The language of work and publication of 3Ciencias is Spanish. However, texts in Catalan and English are accepted. The author who wants to publish in more than one language must send the version in Spanish and another in Catalan or English, he himself will be responsible for the creation of the two versions. The two published versions will appear in the magazine, each with its independent identification number. The author must pay the difference in the publication price, which will be indicated in the Publication prices section.
2.5. Font format
The text must be justified. The template on the web must be followed at all times for this purpose.
Articles with spelling errors will not be accepted.
The contents must be carefully reviewed before sending.
The structure to be followed by the text is: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusions, and Bibliographic References.
2.7. Title and Summary
The title, summary and keywords of the article must be expressed in Spanish and English.
Each article must be preceded by a summary, which must be between 150 and 250 words long, where the objective and methods followed for the elaboration of the work, and main results and conclusions, must be briefly expressed.
In addition, 6 to 10 keywords that synthesize the content of the text will be incorporated. They will be separated by a comma, with the initial capitalized.
The following template can be found in the following link: https://www.3ciencias.com/en/regulations/templates/
The information of the author / s will be introduced following the recommendations of the Proposal of a help manual for Spanish researchers for the normalization of the name of authors and institutions in the scientific publications prepared by the FECYT (https://www.fecyt.es/es). The information to include is:
• Name and surname, e-mail and ORCID identifier (Mandatory since August 2018).
• Research group (optional)
In addition, when possible, the labor financing entity will be indicated.
The authors must assign the rights of publication and dissemination of the articles to Área de Innovación y Desarrollo, S.L.
The Editorial Committee will be responsible for omitting these data when passing the document for review, in order to maintain anonymity between authors and reviewers.
The maximum number of authors established per article is 4.
2.9. Bibliographic references
The APA style will be followed in its 6th Edition, and whenever possible, the permanent link should be added in the bibliographic reference.
Once the work is published, the Editorial Committee will include the bibliographic reference of the work in the same article, following again the APA guidelines.
Clares-Gavilán, J., & Medina-Cambrón, A. (2018). Development and settlement of video on demand (VOD) in Spain: the case of Filmin. El profesional de la Información, 27(4), 909-920. doi: https://doi.org/10.3145/epi.2018.jul.19
Bravo Tuárez, T. L. (2018). Contemporary public international law. Alcoy, Spain: Scientific Publishing 3Cncias. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.17993/EcoOrgyCso.2018.33
For more complete information, you can consult the tutorial that we developed in 3Ciencias about bibliographic references and citations in APA format.
3. PROMOTION AND DISSEMINATION
From the Editorial 3Ciencias, a promotion and dissemination plan of the texts is followed so that they reach greater visibility and impact. The social networks used to spread the work are: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. In addition, readers can follow us in our RSS.