Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Mohammed B. wathiq AL-tamimi*
Suaad M. H. Al-Majidi
In this study, a new series of 1,3-dimethyl-6-(amino aceto hydrazine) pyrimidine-2,4- dione-6-yl with 4-substituted benzyldehyde, The compound (1-5) was synthesized in a single pot that cyclization by the addition of sodium azide, 2-mercapto acid & 2-amino acetic acid to produce five-membered heterocyclic rings includes: tetrazoline-1yl (6-10), thiazolidin-4-one (11-15) and imidazolidin-4-one (16-20) derivatives respectively. These compounds were characterized using spectral methods [FTIR and 1HNMR, 13C-NMR for some of them] evaluations, measurements, and analyses of their physical qualities. Each molecule was evaluated for antioxidant activity in vitro to use the DPPH and phosphomolybdenum methods. When compared to the standard drug Ascorbic acid, (1-20) demonstrated promising antioxidant activity among the bioactive molecules synthesized. Furthermore, molecular docking against, substances showed superiority over the standard medication Exemestane in tests of the Aromatase enzyme.
KeywordsTetrazoline, Thiazolidin-4-one, Imidazolidin-4-one, molecular docking and Anti-oxidant
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.