In the field of economic activities, companies currently play an essential role, so they must have strategies that allow them to grow and achieve greater profits. With the study of economics, it is therefore about establishing a prosperity project for individuals and society. For this, the analysis of efficiency solutions in the production, distribution, supply and demand of goods and services is pursued.
For this reason, from the Editorial Team 3Ciencias we want to present to the entire academic and research community the II Congreso Internacional Online sobre Economía, Empresa y Sociedad, which has the purpose of studying the preponderance between the economy, the company and the society as key and strategic elements in the framework of the knowledge economy. The purpose is to generate knowledge and promote ideas through human capital and in favor of research, thus allowing to generate a binding decisive axis to the transforming processes of today’s society.
The event will take place virtually between October 28 and 31, 2019.
There will be different communications, presentations and videos with keynote presentations open to all interested parties and subsequently the Book of Minutes of the event will be published with the corresponding ISBN. Optionally, the communications may be published in the magazine 3C Empresa.
The main lines of research are:
- Organization, administration and business management.
- Creation of companies and business initiatives.
- Family business.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Financial and monetary economy.
- Human Resources.
- Economics of the environment, agriculture and natural resources.
- Experimental and mathematical economics.
- Spatial analysis of statistical data and spatial econometrics.
- Economic policy.
- Quantitative methods for the economy and business.
- Social economy and disability.
- Labor markets, labor mobility and migration.
- New perspectives of regional economic analysis.
- Social economy. Distribution of income and wealth. Poverty and inequality measures.
- Economy and management of non-profit entities.
- Share capital and investment.
- International economy. Development and cooperation
- Industrial and services economy.
- Economy of tourism Tourism management
- Business in the digital economy.
- The quality of life in the cities.
- Economy of culture
- Teaching innovation and educational economics.
- Models of education in different economic systems.
- Historical evolution in the production and analysis of information. Information and knowledge economy.